CAUDAL SISTEMAS DE RIEGO S.L., hereinafter “company”, can collect and process data from users of the website and other interested parties, having been obtained by different means such as:
- Web forms.
- Telephone contact.
- Paper forms.
- Post mail.
Public access sources (newspapers and official bulletins, media, etc.)
The treatment of the data collected through said sources will be carried out in accordance with the provisions of the EU Regulation 2016/679 General Data Protection, Organic Law 3/2018 on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights and other current regulations in this regard. .
Who is the Data Controller of your data?
CAUDAL SISTEMAS DE RIEGO S.L.
AUTOVIA DEL MEDITERRANEO, KM. 661, APDO. 44, 30890 PUERTO LUMBRERAS (MURCIA) ESPAÑA
+34 968 40 08 27
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
In the company we treat the data of the interested persons for the management and development of communications (user contact, resolution of queries, commercial promotion, sending newsletters, management of company profiles on social networks, etc.) as well as for provide the requested services.
The rest of the data processing that we can carry out has to do with the normal activity of the company and the activities implicit in its management, using the data for purposes of internal administration, commercial and financial management, human resources management, communications with the interested parties and any other purpose derived from the fulfillment of the corporate purpose and statutes of the company.
Based on the information provided, we will be able to create a commercial profile with the aim of improving your user experience and personalizing the offers and communications that we consider to be of interest to you. No automated individualized decisions will be made based on said profile.
If the reason for contacting the company and sending information about yourself is for the purpose of job search (sending resumes, etc.). The data provided will be processed to evaluate your possible candidacy for job offers from the company. If the data provided is of interest to the company, a profile will be drawn up with these being filed for human resource management.
What type of data do we process?
In addition to the different means of collection mentioned, as well as the different purposes of treatment exposed, we inform you that the types of data that we can process in our information system, depending on the profile of the interested party (client, supplier, employee), are:
- Identification data, image and contact
- Identification codes or keys
- Postal or electronic addresses
- Data of personal and professional characteristics
- Academic and curricular data
- Economic, financial and insurance data
- Economic and non-economic payroll data and other information of a labor nature
- Other data and information necessary or implicit in the development of the activity and services of the company
How long will we keep your data?
Personal data will be kept as long as a relationship with you is maintained, either as a client, or as another type of interested party; as long as the deletion of these is not requested; or as long as there is any provision or legal requirement of conservation of these.
When the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, it will be deleted, ensuring its confidentiality.
In the case of data provided for the purpose of job search, if these are not of interest to the company, they will be eliminated immediately, ensuring their confidentiality.
What is the legitimacy for the treatment of your data?
The legal basis for the processing of your data may be due to the execution of a commercial, mercantile, labor contract, etc., in which the interested party is a party.
Another legal basis for the treatment of your data is the informed consent in the case of other treatments such as: website contact form, registration for activities developed by the company, participation in the company’s social network profiles, and any other treatment that necessarily implies the collection of your personal data, for which a clear affirmative action by the interested party will be an essential requirement.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
The data of the interested parties will not be communicated to any third party, except: a) auxiliary services, authorized treatment managers or other implicit third parties necessary in the correct provision of goods and services; b) competent public authorities in the exercise of their functions; c) other legitimate interested parties and legally provided third parties.
What are your rights when you provide us with and/or process your data?
As an interested party, you may at any time request the exercise of any of the following rights that assist you in terms of data protection:
- Access to the personal data of the interested party to confirm whether or not data concerning them is being processed and to obtain more information about this treatment.
- Rectification or Deletion of the personal data that concerns the interested party when, among other reasons, they are inaccurate or no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Limit the processing of the personal data of the interested party in certain circumstances, in which case they will only be kept for the purposes of exercising or defending claims, for the protection of the rights of another person or for reasons of public interest.
- Receive the personal data that concerns you, that you have previously provided us, and in a structured format when possible. (Portability of your data).
- Oppose the processing of your data in certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation. The company will stop processing your data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- Revoke consent, which may lead to the annulment or cancellation of the existing business or contractual relationship, if any. Without prejudice to the treatments carried out prior to the withdrawal of consent.
To do this, you only have to contact us through the email address email@example.com, or by writing to AUTOVIA DEL MEDITERRANEO, KM. 661, APDO. 44, 30890 PUERTO LUMBRERAS (MURCIA) SPAIN.
Optionally, you can also contact the Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es) to learn more about your rights or request their protection by the control authority.
The company adopts the necessary technical and organizational measures in its information system to guarantee an adequate level of confidentiality, integrity and availability of the information we process.
However, as far as the legal system allows it, we do not assume any responsibility for the damages of alterations that third parties may cause in our information system. Any breach of security will be conveniently and immediately reported to the competent authority and/or State security forces and bodies.
Sending communications or information
Our policy regarding the sending of information through telematic means (email, instant messaging, etc.), is limited to sending only communications that we consider of interest to our users and interested parties, in relation to the functions and activity of the company, or that you have consented to receive.
If you prefer not to receive these messages, we will offer you through them the possibility of exercising your right to cancel and renounce receiving these messages, in accordance with the provisions of Title III, article 22 of Law 34/2002 on Services. for the Information Society and Electronic Commerce.